SINCERE THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO HAS ALLOWED ME TO BE A PART OF YOUR REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE!
"Nothing is more satisfying than the smile on your faces when your dream turns into an address!" Janice
Here Is What My Clients Have to Say......
- "Janice Slaven was excellent. She worked hard for me. She was available above and beyond the call of duty. Janice's persistence was the key factor in closing this deal." Sheila/Roswell
- "Janice is an excellent agent. I felt she really was out for my best interest and not her own." Diane/Lawrenceville
- "Janice is a pleasure to work with. She was very thorough and has a great follow-up. She made looking for our new home 'fun'." Kevin/Lilburn
- "We bought/sold our first home with Janice. She was nothing short of fantastic - knowledgeable, hardworking, caring and friendly. She made the whole process easier for us...managing the finest details, keeping us informed at every step, and most importantly, always keeping our best interest in mind. I have recommended her to friends and would recommend her services to anyone buying or selling a house in the Atlanta area." Dale and Jenny Mason/Sugar Hill
- "We selected Janice because of her success in selling homes in Stephens Mill and she was highly recommended. She was professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful from beginning to end. She kept us fully informed throughout the process and handled all the details. We would recommend her to anyone who is serious about selling or buying a home." Mr. and Mrs. D. Pilkington/Sugar Hill
- "Thanks for all your help. I will highly recommend you to anyone I can. You did an outstanding job and Steve cannot stop talking about what a great job you did and how professional you are. Anyway we love the house, everything is perfect! Deb/Duluth
- "I recently had the pleasure of buying a house in Lilburn. The real estate person who handled the transaction was Janice Slaven. Working with Janice was a great experience. Putting yourself in the hands of a true professional is a great feeling. Every step of the way, Janice was there with advice, counsel and in some instances, good old-fashioned common sense. Her professionalism made the entire process a breeze. It is with a great deal of anticipation that I look forward to recommending Janice to friends and business associates. I know that they will receive the kind of service that you seldom see these days. I know that she will be able to answer their questions. Most of all I know that she will be knowledgeable and professional, leaving no stone unturned and leaving nothing to chance. R. Burg/Lilburn
- "Happy Holidays to you too Janice! We have enjoyed the past couple years in our house. We love our house and especially our new neighbors. I think we have the nicest neighbors in the whole world! I have formed several very close relationships with other Mom's down the street. Our kids are all doing great in school and have lots of friends. More in fact than we can keep up with! Thanks so much for bringing this house to our our attention. It is now more than a house....it is a home. Merry Christmas and keep in touch." Tracie, Mitch, Leah, Beth & Abby Ginsberg
- To Whom It May Concern:
"Buying a new home can be an overwhelming experience. My wife and I closed on our first home January 29, 2009. It was an exciting and trying time for both of us. We wondered what area we would settle, where would we get the best value on a home and would that place be convenient to where we work and socialize. In the very beginning we looked at a few homes and talked to a few different Realtors, but we left each time thinking that we would never be able to do this. One Sunday evening, we took a long shot and called 770-617-5146. we called the number thinking that no one would be able to meet with us and show us a home on such short notice. Well, Janice Slaven proved us wrong. She dropped what she was doing and met us within the hour. That home was not what we were looking for but Janice was exactly the Realtor we needed. From that day on the days would begin with an email from Janice showing us listings in our area and price range. I would normally call her during my lunch hour and plan out an evening of looking at homes.
Within one month of meeting Janice, my wife and I put in an offer and closed on our first new home. Janice was with us each and every step of the way - from talking with the builder, providing us with information on financing, names of inspectors and just about any other thing that we needed. As of today, this still goes on. Every time we have a question or concern we don't hesitate to call Janice. Not only did we get a Realtor, we have gained a friend. We have recommended Janice to several of our friends and family members and now we wan to recommend her to you." Best Regards, The Thompson's
- To the Broker, "We wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed working with our relocation Realtor, Janice Slaven. We closed on our home this morning and it was so good to have this step behind us. Janice was instrumental in getting this accomplished.
We are relocating from the St. Louis area and it was very important to us to get settled quickly. Janice was so helpful and friendly and she always went the extra mile to keep things moving forward. She truly cared about us and has made our transition so much easier. It has been wonderful to work with someone so knowledgeable, professional and hard-working!
We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated Janice and all that she did to help us find and purchase our new home." Sincerely, The Thoma's
- "Thank you Janice!! Thank you for all your help and it was also a pleasure working with you to find the house. You made everything run smoothly and it wasn't the nightmare everyone kept telling me it was going to be. I will recommend you to anyone who is in the market to buy or sell. My first time experience was a big success in my book!! Thank you once again for everything!! Danielle